Applications for Personal Funding

Applications for personal funding from spinally injured people in desperate need, in the first instance,

please use the 'Contact Us' page or click the button below.

All correspondence should be emailed by 

September 30th or March 31st each year

Personal submissions should include the following details:

  • Full name:
  • Address:
  • Telephone number:
  • Email address:
  • Type of injury:
  • How did the injury occur:
  • Current GP/Doctor's full name:
  • Doctor's address:
  • Doctor's telephone:
  • Doctor's email:
  • Admission date to hospital:
  • Name and address of hospital where admitted:
  • Doctor's name at hospital:
  • Discharge date:
  • Details of funding to date incl. insurance & government allocations:
  • Reason for funding:
  • Amount requested:
  • Date(s) funds required:

Applications for Organisations & Individuals requesting PointZero5 Research Grants

For organisations and individuals requesting PointZero5 Research Grants, in the initial instance, these also should be emailed to PointZero5 including full contact name of the person applying for the grant, including the following...

  • Title of person applying for the grant:
  • Name of organisation (if applicable):
  • Address:
  • Telephone No:
  • Email address:
  • Reason for the request:
  • Full details & qualifications of those involved in the research:
  • Existing research conducted:
  • Details of funding to date incl. insurance and government allocations:
  • Reasons why PointZero5 grants should be allocated to you:
  • Amount requested:
  • Date(s) grant(s) required:
  • Please Note: PointZero5 does not, and will not, give legal advice in relation to any compensation or other claim you may have relating to injuries sustained by you, or the subject of your application for a PointZero5 grant. No steps will be taken by PointZero5 to protect your interest in relation to any compensation or other claim. Should you wish to obtain legal advice in relation to any compensation claim you may have, you should contact a lawyer in your state or territory. Time limits do apply to compensation claims, and a lawyer can give you advice in relation to such time limits.

Contact Us